Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Ramallah
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily operations related to core and value-added services (VAS) systems (MSC, HLR, MGW, MRS, SMSC, Smart SMS, MMSC, Bulk SMS, Location Based, and Antispam).
- Health check operations for all Core/VAS messaging applications and monitor all interfaces between Core/VAS messaging applications and other network elements.
- Perform needed changes on Core/VAS messaging applications related to routing, signaling, numbers translation, global titles, point codes, USSD codes, and other changes.
- Performing the routine backups for Core/VAS messaging applications.
- Perform and troubleshoot all operations and problems related to roaming partners and IREG testing including the common tests.
- Implement interconnect integration with other operators, networks, and international gateways through ISUP, PRA, SIP, and any other supported protocols.
- Perform the needed acceptance testing for new SIMs batches and follow-up the troubleshooting with vendors for any SIM’s issues.
- Perform planned and unplanned activities (incidents).
- Communication with Core/VAS messaging vendors to follow up all issues, either those are a problem, planned customization, or upgrades related to applications.
- Maintaining the network KPI's related to Core/VAS messaging applications.
- Perform the acceptance testing related to any operation made on core and VAS applications.
- Follow-up and perform integrations needed between Core/VAS messaging applications with other network elements.
- Prepare the required documentation for any operation made in Core/VAS messaging applications and update them accordingly.
- Handle end user complaints on Core/VAS messaging applications related services within agreed SLA.
- Perform proactive maintenance procedures to keep Core/VAS systems within required performance.
- Work closely with other departments and business owners to deliver the needed services that can be built and delivered through Core/VAS messaging applications.
- Ensure all O&M related activities are delivered with the best quality.
- Reporting all O&M activities related to Core/VAS messaging duties to the department leaders and senior leaders.
- Being on-call for 24/7 and available onsite if needed.
- Any other assigned tasks by direct supervisor.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- 5+ years’ experience in related/similar role.
- Excellent experience in Unix and Linux OS.
- Excellent experience in MS-Office and Windows applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom/computer/electrical engineering or equivalent field.
- Knowledge in 2G/3G network topology, signaling, SS7 protocol, and traffic cases flow.
- Knowledge in VAS messaging systems, SMPP protocol, and API protocol.
- Good Understanding of data structure, algorithms, and managed object.
- Good understanding of databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
Personal Traits & Special Skills:
- Ability to handle emergency tasks under work pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Organization commitment and time flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Jerusalem ID and valid driving license are advantage
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Updated CV