Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Ramallah
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger entries, inventory accounts).
- Monitoring and performing asset transactions, maintains asset books and set ups in Oracle Fusion Assets, and views asset information and accounting entries.
- Maintaining general ledger and collect the financial records from the various operational systems, and submits accurate data for reports on a timely basis
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month end close, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and various detailed analysis reports.
- Monitoring metrics and benchmarks for the related functions and works to continuously improve cycle time and error rate.
- Making recommendations for developing or revising internal procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Supervising the accounting team of 10 accountants.
Skills and Experience::
- BA in Accounting or Finance field with a minimum of 10 years progressively finance experience.
- CPA Certificate strongly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals.
- Proven experience in the Accounting function.
- Excellent knowledge in Oracle ERP.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Title & Salary:
Title and salary are competitive and depend on experience and qualifications.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Personal Profile Photo