Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Ramallah
Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a position for candidates who would like to work in Human Resources roles for Ooredoo specifically in compensation & Benefits and Talent Development functions, You may be considered for one of two positions that we need to fill.
Please be informed that by submitting your details against this position, our Recruitment department may contact you if your application is suitable for the roles.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be provided or discussed with you when you are short-listed for an interview by one our recruiters.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Dynamic and pro-active.
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong degree of numeracy and accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in MIS/Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR management (fresh graduated are welcome to apply).
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft), excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Professional Personal Photo