Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Assist and manage the delivery of effective internal communications & internal events programs within assigned area of senior specialisation that establish and enhance the Ooredoo desired corporate image and that lead to sustainable and effective communication with its relevant stakeholders.
Key Accountabilties & Responsiblities:
- Write and edit in-house editorials, speeches, articles.
- Manage and support internal Social media channels.
- Improve and manage engagement rates on internal social media channels.
- Increase followers base on internal social media channels.
- Manage the internal dissemination of messages from the CEO’s office.
- Develop content for internal social media channels.
- Manage cross departmental communications.
- Support Manger with the internal announcements for CEO and all CXO’s.
- Support the Manager in coordinating with Ooredoo Group on all cross OPCO announcements.
- Create and disseminate daily media report covering all information collated from the media regarding Ooredoo Kuwait, the competition and Ooredoo group of companies.
- Support Manager in internal communications dealing with any crises.
- Coordinate with Crisis Committee set by CEO to manage issue dealing with different scenarios.
- Handle and support the Manager with all internal events including, workshops, Town halls and quarterly strategy meetings.
- Execute internal employee events.
- Support Branding in building Brand Affinity and Equity internally.
- Support Manager with the handling of large events within Ooredoo premises. These include Product Launches.
- Assist Manager as a master of Ceremonies in internal events.
- Handle and manage offsite employee events. Manage internal resources to ensure timely delivery of work.
- Assist with sourcing corporate promotional gift items from overseas suppliers and ensures their conformity with the desired image and culture.
- Place approved orders for preferred products and suppliers and, ensuring timely delivery.Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
Bachelor Degree in Public Relations, Communications or other related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution.
- 2-3 required years of experience based on communications experience in the private sector.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels confidently.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Journalist / writing experienceMS Office
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv