Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Attend to customers at the Retail Store by handling enquiries, providing information on, and selling Ooredoo Telecom products and services.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Answer customer queries and resolve problems in a professional, courteous manner.
- Provides information on Ooredoo Kuwait products and services and refers queries which are beyond knowledge or technical expertise to Help Desk.
- Sell Ooredoo Kuwait products and services as per Ooredoo Policies and take the opportunity to up-sell, where possible to meet sales targets and objectives.
- Receive payments and issue receipts for sale items and outstanding accounts, ensuring accuracy of transactions and correctness of data input to the financial system.
- Follows procedure to activate lines, services and Ported In customer in which ensures minimal delays in order to meet subscriber expectations.
- Provide subscriber feedback information on issues and concerns about procedures and products to improve customer service.
- Attend all required training courses and maintains up to date knowledge of products , services, systems and work processes necessary to do the job.
- Ensure that all associated paperwork such as contracts, transactions, and correspondence is accurate when servicing customers and scan documents as per the process.
- Participate in regular team meetings and Daily Briefings to gain a broader awareness of Retail Store activities and to contribute to group discussions, offering a fresh look to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Make sure to retain Customers through the Saver Program as per Retention process
- Assist customers in Redeeming Ooredoo Rewards Programs as per the process.
- Handling High Value customers. (need more details)
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors in which ease the branch operations and assist in the absence of Branch manager or the Team leader.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- High School or 2 year diploma in business or a related discipline.
- Computer literate
- MS Office
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv