Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
The Market Acquisition specialist is responsible for is responsible for managing all aspects of Marketplace traffic generation and shopper site entry, including email, search engine marketing, on site promotions, affiliates, and search engine optimization.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
Drive the strategic development of digital/online marketing programs to drive higher brand awareness through increased traffic and customer engagement.
Manage all forms of paid and organic digital media to generate long lasting brand awareness through SEO/SEM/PPC, mobile marketing, display, YouTube advertising, and more.
Collaborate with both internal and external resources to develop brand strategies that meet company goals
Select and manage multiple agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the Company’s digital expansion. Work closely with Marketing and Creative teams to establish operational processes needed to support email digital marketing programs
Establish digital marketing KPI and performance reporting for all marketing programs and opportunities for the marketplace.
Manage all aspects of a digital marketing budget continuing to increase program effectiveness and the ROI of alternative investments.
Stay up-to-date and maintain high level of expertise in digital technologies
and marketing trends.
Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
Contribute to the Team plans through attendance of regular team meetings, the preparation of a weekly status report and attendance at team events.
Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Required 2-3 years of experience based on progression ladder.
- Prior experience within an omnichannel retail environment is a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills. Nothing big can be accomplished standing-alone in front of a computer.
- Ability to learn quickly; absorbing information and experiences and applying them.
- Technical Knowledge: Working experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely, and an Email Service Provider.
- .Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
Bachelor’s (BS/BA) in Marketing Degree, Digital Business preferred.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv