Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
The purpose of the position is to assist in delivering business planning and forecasting with the focus on Marketing. This contains: monetization, business model innovation and growth. Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns. Access market opportunities maintain and develop models for data reporting, participate in projects and ad-hoc analyses.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
Assist in the preparation of business plans (which include plans for entry into new sectors/ business segments/ products, devising pricing plans, manpower planning, operational plans for executing such initiatives etc.) for successful launch of such strategic initiatives.
Participate in the business planning process.
Support the change initiatives in processes and tools, including capability measuring, performance tracking, account planning, opportunity management, etc. Establish best practices.
Partner with key constituencies (Finance, Marketing, HR, etc.) to assist in the measurement and analysis of business performance and effectiveness including achievement against financial goals, client satisfaction benchmarks and resource allocation standards.
Support business head and their team in achieving business objectives.
- Provide ad hoc presentations, analyses and recommendations according to the top management’s needs.
- Take responsibility for self-improvement by staying informed about the developments and trends in the industry.
- Evaluate market penetration across the targeted segments. Analyze competitors.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- Analyze various marketing activities and provide feedback to the management and product owners on customer and revenue performance drivers on a regular basis.
- Generate daily, weekly , monthly performance analysis , and derive conclusions out of I
- Generate specific analysis as per business requirement.
- Other duties as assigned by direct or other superiors.
3-4 years of experience based on progression ladder.
Strong knowledge of Telecom Industry, Products and Services.
Strong knowledge of local market conditions.
Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage.
Strong analytical skills.
Good Presentation skills
Bachelor degree in either Finance, Business,
Marketing or a related discipline from a recognized institution.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv