Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
The Manager Market Place is responsible for managing the presence of our company’s products in our online marketplaces. .
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
Manage, maintain, and deliver accurate data across multiple channels (Mobile App, Websites, and 3rd party vendor sites). This includes inventory, pricing, products, and brands.
Oversee product listings and product feeds.
Manage relationships with marketplace channel business partners.
Routinely monitor the health of the accounts for issues/opportunities and take appropriate actions as required.
Track and report daily sales metrics and summarize into weekly dashboards.
Understand product mix by marketplace to determine opportunities to enhance sales and profitability.
Keep abreast of the online marketplace opportunities and recommend new programs.
Oversee the strategic development of digital/online marketing programs to drive higher brand awareness through increased traffic and customer engagement.
Oversee the Management all forms of paid and organic digital media to generate long lasting brand awareness through SEO/SEM/PPC, mobile marketing, display, YouTube advertising, and more.
Collaborate with both internal and external resources to develop brand strategies that meet company goals.
Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include short and long term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats.
Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out of stock item removal and functionality meets and exceeds company expectations.
Reconciliation of Market place listings
Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
Develop the merchandising strategy and deck to ensure the site is well merchandised according to company directives and standards and merchandising is updated based upon the needs of the business.
Inventory feed and error management.
Plan out and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth.
Managing weekly inventory reports for marketplaces
Drill down into marketing channels and site performance metrics to explain variances to business.
Oversee Digital product category management to deliver an incredible shopping experience for the customer.
Oversee and ensure efficient fulfilment of customer’s online orders to create a seamless transition between online orders and physical delivery where applicable so as to enhance the customer’s digital touch point experience.
Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan. Work with other divisions to maximize inventory.
Provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces channels with growth plans.
Replenishment and reorders
Reporting daily sales
Reporting weekly sales report to management
- Keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world. Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Contribute to the Team plans through attendance of regular team meetings, the preparation of a weekly status report and attendance at team events.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Required 5-6 years of experience based on progression ladder in a similar environment (eCommerce/Marketplace)
- Strong aptitude with G Suite, Google Analytics, Firebase especially Magento is required.
- Self-starter and work well within a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage and build partner relationships
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, quality, and cleanliness in work.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, establish priorities, ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
- Advance skills in Excel.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
Bachelor’s (BS/BA) in Marketing Degree, Digital Business preferred.
Project Management certification is an advantage
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv