Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely management of outstanding dues and maintain correct accounting practices in line with FASTtelco accounting policies and procedures.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Microwave Appendix for OK B2B (upgrade/downgrade/shifting)
- Entering B2B bank transfer receipts in system to map with invoices
- Create and update new products in the system
- Prepare / Analyze and submit reports based on management requirements
- Update the pending activities on RAS
- Intercompany AR reconciliation, Submitting invoice to OK.
- Prepare Microwave waiver monthly
- OCC B2B monthly reconciliation.
- MOC Fiber invoicing 800 DID.
- Handling AR reconciliation,
- Review Cost sheets, AFEs and gift claims.Build relations through confidence and judgment with positively influencing change and innovation.
- Understand the team and collaborates with others to achieve objectives; proactively seek clarification when needed.
- Demonstrate awareness of workloads, offer help team members and take on additional tasks when appropriate.
- Contribute to team discussion to share knowledge and offer ideas and solutions that can benefit the group.
Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting from a recognized university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably with a large organization in the telecom industry
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic language
- MS Office
- Demonstrated acumen in understanding the industry and its trends.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv