Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Manage the pricing-related activities across the product portfolio and digital channels, ensuring it is in line with the company’s direction and goals. Actively participate in preparation of business cases for the B2C product portfolio in cooperation with proposition owners. Analyze and manage value drivers – rate plans and service pricing, subsidies and commissions – in order to maximize customer lifetime value while maintaining a competitive position in the market. Actively participate in creation of digital pricing strategy.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Preparation of business cases for all the segments product in cooperation with proposition owners.
- Managing end-to-end pricing activities, including coordination with segments, legal, CITRA, finance, and PD departments.
- Responsible for the investment management (devices and services costs), produced value (ARPU, LTV), and derived profitability of consumer segment (ROI and gross margins)
- Design value proposition by using in-depth understanding of customer behaviour, conjoint analysis and attractiveness of benefits in parallel with company`s financial objectives
- Actively look for market opportunities and improvements in product profitability
- Handling day-to-day pricing BAU requests from all segments (Postpaid, Prepaid, Devices, Digital, Shamel Home, and Fast Telco)
- Analyse customer value and its drivers, identify strengths and performance gaps by using BI reports and internal data
- Evaluate competition moves, analyse impacts on the market, devise counter-measures where necessary
- Secure internal buy-in of the new proposals within Marketing and Finance; facilitate the same with other divisions.
- Assessing market elements with respect to competition offering, consumer preferences and untapped opportunities.
- Concluding new proposals with internal stake holders.
- Ensuring proposition margins are in line with targeted margins of product / segment covering KPIs deliverables.
- Coordinate all activities related to pricing optimization through digital channels
- Improving pricing efficiency with advance price setting methodologies
- Coordinate creation of digital product portfolio along with Digital team
- Create innovative CVM offers and perform testing over digital platforms
- Ensuring pricing policy & regulatory compliance while preparing business cases with proposition owners.
- Exploiting digital channels for price optimization, promotions and segmented offerings.
- Execute marketing programs that are aimed for improving business performance (revenue opportunities, profit enhancement, process improvements – Treasure Hunt)
- Continuously evaluate product portfolio and perform smart pricing initiatives that will generate additional revenue/profit for the organization
- Work on discovering new revenue streams
- Participate in cost optimization projects from marketing side
- Revenue maximization through assessing new revenue streams/ opportunities, Product portfolio & pricing reviews and Cost Optimization.
- Provide ad hoc presentations, analyses and recommendations according to the top management’s needs.
- Take responsibility for self-improvement by staying informed about the developments and trends in the industry.
- Supporting with ad-hoc presentations, analysis and data inputs for management decision making.
- Other duties as assigned by direct or other superiors.
- Required minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Telecom Industry, Products and Services.
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Demonstrated acumen in understanding the industry and its trends. Knowledge of the mobile telco services and products and overall knowledge of product lifecycle. MS Office.
Bachelor of Science degree in either Business, Marketing, MIS, engineering or a related discipline from a recognised institution.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv