Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
- Handling B2C field installations and trouble tickets
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Installation of internet services for B2C customers.
- Handling system activities and service implementation requests.
- Handling VIP customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Handling the technical implementation of FT residential projects. Handling of VIP channels service issues escalations and trouble tickets handling.
- To adhere to the agreed SLA for B2C customers and following up with the concerned teams till the fault is resolved. Offer full technical support for VIP channel, through special fast process, leading professional RID team.
- Report and escalate any issue found and suggest to sales team to upsell customer new solutions where applicable. Test and participate in the evaluation of newly offered HW/Services.
- Report any issues found in the current Hardware offering for active customers.
- Bachelor degree in computer science is highly preferable.
- CCNA and/or network certificates are highly preferable.
- Experience in technical environment with hands-on experience on networking technologies in Retail users small and SOHO environments.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical environment with hands-on experience on networking technologies up to medium environments.
- Field experience preferable in Retail business.
- Kuwaiti Driving license and. Good problem-solving skills.
- Basic Cabling skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunications Environment equipment operations, maintenance and installation.
- Basic Knowledge of switching, routing and security equipment and protocols.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv