Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Management and development of Post-paid Mobile Broadband (MBB) business according to the company KPIs & segment objectives. Full profit and loss responsibility and budget ownership for Mobile Broadband (MBB). Develop and implement post-paid Mobile Broadband (MBB) segment strategy, plans and initiatives to drive post-paid Mobile Broadband (MBB) revenue.
Drive post-paid Mobile Broadband (MBB) business by segmenting the offerings to attract and retain, upsell and x-sell customer base. Focus on full post-paid Mobile Broadband (MBB) revenue from single as well as from multi account users.
Develop and execute Mobile Broadband (MBB) strategy and offering by leading the initiatives with 360 approach.
Develop and manage Connected Devices portfolio (tablets, laptops, mobile broadband)
Develop GAMER Broadband portfolio from product conceptualization to Go-to-Market including gamer online / offline tournaments.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Plan and execute the Mobile Broadband (MBB) strategy according to the company’s & individual segment objectives.
- Strategic management and development of the Mobile Broadband (MBB) product portfolio, offering & lifecycle management for Mobile Broadband (MBB).
- Work with Sr. Director and Lead the Mobile Broadband (MBB) budgeting, business & roadmap planning.
- Be product owner for Mobile Broadband (MBB) throughout the life cycle. Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy.
- Full P&L ownership of Mobile Broadband (MBB) product portfolio.
- Initiate customer insight and market research for supporting business objectives.
- Lead requirements; build the brief for the Market Research projects.
- Market Analysis: assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
- Be accountable for tracking SS revenue targets and the performance of post-paid SS segment.
Work with the performance measurement team to implement and oversee analytics and KPI's for post-paid SS segment respective initiatives.
Set the pricing strategy along with the Pricing team and positioning for the post-paid large scree offering.
- Owning and monitoring Mobile Broadband (MBB) subsidy budget.
- Align with pricing team for the right Mobile Broadband (MBB) products pricing tactics and actions in order to deliver the objectives.
- Align pricing with the other segments and overall pricing strategies.
- Define and socialize postpaid SS core value proposition based upon customer feedback and market data.
- Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key initiatives in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall SS value proposition.
- Develop comprehensive roadmap in the area of SS postpaid that is based on company goals to become leader in digital products offering space.
- Lead and execute Engagement Documents (ED) for new SS product launches.
- Approve Product Description Documents (PDD) for the Product Development team for technical implementation.
- Assist in technical implementation as required by the leading PD team.
Approve RFBT and TRFS for new product launches.
- Work with Senior Director to Develop and implement the Mobile Broadband (MBB) Business Plan & Yearly Activity Roadmap.
- Responsible for subscriber target, acquisition & revenue for the Mobile Broadband (MBB) segment.
- Manage Mobile Broadband (MBB) customers ARPU development through strategies and tactics built on and using segmented offering, penetration, usage, recharge, bundling, packs, pricing, etc.
- Use Customer Segmentation for the Segment as per customer value segmentation, Customer behavioral segmentation, Customer life cycle segmentation & Customer Value migration.
- Develop compelling Mobile Broadband (MBB) positioning and value proposition and selling tools. This can be for acquiring new customers, as well for existing base to enhance revenue. Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Build & execute Engagement Documents & business cases for any new product or promos for Mobile Broadband (MBB) product as per the roadmap.
- In sync with Senior Director Set the scope & objective for the Mobile Broadband (MBB) segment, schedule in financial terms of segment-related activities with the purpose to secure necessary operational involvement and resources from that particular Function.
- Accountable for revenue attainment with profitability and success of Mobile Broadband (MBB) product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan.
- Set quality KPIs and drive sales to achieve quality customers.
- Existing base revenue enhancement by identifying opportunities or by solving gaps with segmented promotion approach.
- Set device strategy for the segment along with the device team. Track KPIs for Mobile Broadband (MBB) device stock management.
- Work closely with GTM teams to propose complete offers addressing all customer needs.
- Interact and set business requirements for third party suppliers, vendors or partners.
- Coordinate with all relevant departments on launching a promo/product.
- Lead quality and business analysis to set targets for a new product/promo launches
- Tweak product/promotion to achieve the set target for acquisition.
- Develop post launch analysis and take corrective actions.
- Monitor and report segment KPI and status against targets and budget.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyse how these impact market share. Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive.
- Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
- Establish requirements to effectively manage and track to a plan of record, including total sales, revenue, churn and contribution.
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
- Attend Operations and Marketing division meetings as required.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Attend Training Programs, Courses, and Seminars, conferences, vendor meetings, User Groups and presentations to be ready with the latest business ideas.
- Other duties as reporting directed by the line manager or other top management members.
- Required 5-6 years of relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Minimum 3 years in telecom product or segment management
- Drive & lead the cross functional projects.
- Ability to do multitasking and work under tight schedules.
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/customers.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting
- appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage.
- Consumer Product Marketing / Marketing
- Strong analytical skills & project management Skills.
- Knowledge of the GSM, LTE & emerging mobile services and products and overall knowledge of Product Life Cycles
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office – Power Point, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated acumen in understanding the industry and its trends.
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, engineering or a related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Project Management certification is an advantage
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv