Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo
Provide superior customer service by handling and resolving technical customer complaints / issues that have been escalated to them by the Customer Care Inbound team, FT Hotline, by management, by Retail Store staff, by Sales and dealers, Provide 1st level support and technical assistance for incoming queries and issues related to B2C FT customers.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and technical problems experienced by customers across the range of Company products and services, by efficiently following set procedures and maintaining a high level of excellent customer service.
- Receive calls from the 121 Hotline from Retail Stores and dealers.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and technical problems across the range of Company products and services, experienced by customers who have been directed to the F2F Help Desk from Retail Store staff.
- Handle and resolve complaints by visiting customer premises and performing trouble shooting activities and collect payments where applicable.
- Respond to email complaints, information for promotions, invitations and other key events from Retail Stores, dealers, other departments within Ooredoo and direct from customers.
- Receive Trouble Ticket requests through the Call Centre, through the F2F Help Desk, and from the Sales Support team. Handle payment transactions from customers who wish to pay their bills and top up credit on mobile phone.
- Describe and escalate problems through the Customer Care systems.
- Investigate complaints through the various relevant internal systems and applications (BSCS/CRM/ Funtech service, MPOS, VAD and others)
- Liaise between Technology and the customer when an issue needs to be escalated for investigation and resolution.
- Providing training for BSCS, CRM, WMNET provision for new and existing Retail Store, Customer Care and Sales staff.
- Gather customer information from various areas within the Company, such as Technology, Call Monitoring, and Finance etc.) as required and investigate the facts, under supervision from the Team Leader, when there is a customer complaint and/or a legal issue concerning customers and the Customer’s Call Centre services and liaise with the Legal Department accordingly.
- Follow up on escalated TT’s with other departments like tech, finance, marketing, sales, CC.
- Provide efficient support for B2C customers over the phone with to first call resolution KPI.
- Escalate non-resolved cases to concerned departments as per Interaction Center procedures.
- Follow-up on progress of complaints settlement with departments involved, and ensure regular information is shared with customers.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to shift leader or supervisor.
- Get the customer confirmation before closing any trouble ticket and provide proper conclusion on remedy system.
- Adhere to Interaction Center KPIs and defined service levels sat on employee yearly objectives.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help and contact them if required.
- Step-by-Step configuration for customer devices.
- Troubleshooting customer last mile and access equipment related to DSL and GPON subscriptions.
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi issues of customers CPEs.
- Ensure customers subscribed speeds are matching service subscription defined in Company CRM.
- Execute additional configuration as per customer request within customer subscription bundle and eligibility.
- Detect and report issues that appear to impact large numbers of customers in early stages.
- Complete daily reports, that reflects the number and type of received complains.
- Act as a source for technical assistant and as a reference for other team members when needed.
- Prepare various reports daily and as required including the Reconciliation Report (Daily income payment report), Agent Daily Activity Performance Report and Investigation Report and make recommendations as part of the CIP.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Network Experience covering basic routing and switching knowledge.
- Experience with Wi-Fi networks configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic languages.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices and call Center processes.
- Experience with DSL media troubleshooting and configuration.
- Experience with GPON media troubleshooting and configuration
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related field.
- Fresh graduated or have relevant experience.
- A+ , MCSE , CCNA certificate (Preferred)
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv