Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
The Maritime Radio provides GMDSS and other related services such as weather forecasts and assistance in search and rescue, to local and international ships in MF/HF/VHF channels, as per the International Maritime organization (IMO) regulation & recommendation.
About the Role:
To ensure continuous operation of the Maritime Radio Station specifically, Lusail Receiving and Operations Center through efficient supervision of radio operators and close coordination with the technical team in the station.
If you would like to view the full role profile, please click here
- 5-year experience in the Maritime Radio Operation supervision.
- GMDSS, DSC or related fields.
- Knowledge of Maritime Radio rule (IMO,ITU experience in fleet
- Maritime radio communications equipment operations, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Basic management
- MS Office
- Must have good knowledge of Arabic and English (Read-Write-Speak)
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Engineer or equivalent
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv