VAC7545 - Wholesales Manager
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To represent the company’s best interests and responsible to ensure the revenue target achievement in wholesale and carrier relationship market.
- Responsible to meet revenue and numbers target as set in wholesales AOP.
- Responsible to manage the existing wholesale customer effectively.
- To coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to ensure timely implementation of the circuits.
- Manage and engage international carrier team to ensure Myanmar part connectivity awarded to OML.
- Responsible to collect receivable from customers.
- Responsible to manage and coordinate the new fixed line related products and projects.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Graduate with Engineering degree or preferably MBA holder
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in a similar profile preferably in Telecom Industry
- Experience in Solution Selling and Technical Aptitude preferably from technical sales background
- Ability to think strategically and address customer’s complex requirements
- Strong knowledge of Project Management tools, basic legal, finance and marketing experience
- Fluency in English and Myanmar Language both spoken and written is mandatory
This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv