VAC7313 - Senior Manager, Branding
Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Develop marketing initiatives and activity to drive the brand forward. Execute, monitor and co-ordinate all marketing activities for the brand, develop and execute packaging and other communication plans, organise and implement launch plans for new campaigns with the objective of strengthening the brand. Responsible for the corporate guideline with the purpose to maintain consistency in the use and layout of corporate image, build brand identity across all the departments and provide a recognizable corporate image.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
Create and execute effective corporate communication strategies which support the development and growth of brand equity for the corporate brand.
Develop a clear strategic brand marketing plan using market and competitor information as well as pulling together integrated ATL/BTL (Above the Line /Below the Line) communications.
Provide brand communication briefs and manage relationships with vendors and agencies. Ensuring the execution, consistency of approach and conformity within approved corporate standards, allocated budgets and expected time periods.
Continuously monitor the presence and awareness of the brand share of voice in the market and all media channels in Kuwait.
Co-ordinate with Market Intelligence Specialists for ongoing market survey measurements to determine the effectiveness of the brand awareness and marketing activities. Adopt changes if necessary.
Carry out any other task that can help in achieving Ooredoo’s strategic business objectives and company position.
Define the parameters for quality for the brand.
Align with Public Relations to achieve the brand image desired for all corporate events and initiatives.
Ensure brand guidelines and brand image is well presented in all events executed internally and externally.
Develop, set and maintain corporate guidelines in order to maintain consistency in the use and layout of corporate image; build brand identity across all the departments and provide a recognizable corporate image.
Custodian of Brand Activation Budget for related BTL activities.
Assisting in the development of integrated BTL plan for effective customer communication by suggesting brand activation applications
Assisting Management in planning and ensuring top class execution of various “Special Projects” taken up by the company
Development of detailed project papers as per assignment/ task and ensure timely implementation of same.
Ensure consistency of brand look in indoor and outdoor media.
Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents.
Ensure that upper management is informed on all critical issues pertaining to the area responsible for.
Responsible for developing cost analyses and implementation time-lines.
Provide input for the development of capital and operational budgets, ensuring adequate provision has been made for the funding of all planned activities.
Preparation of various weekly/ monthly reports relating to staff and achievement in the department.
- Plans, prioritises and manages activities of staff, ensuring that they support business plan achievement and contribute to the Marketing strategies.
- Proactively manage and motivate the team to be highly professional and results oriented.
- Work to improve employee performance through personal coaching and identifying training and development needs.
- Ensure appropriate succession and staff development plans are in place in order to meet the department’s ongoing manpower needs.
- Recruit reporting staff as required.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals (Performance Management System) and ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved.Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Required years of experience based on progression ladder in branding or promotional activities in the telecommunications sector
- 3+ years management experience
- Creative flair and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand and execute the measurement of results and act appropriately to improve efforts
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Bachelor degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Media, Advertising or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv