VAC6537 - Cloud Support Senior Engineer
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
A. ROLE & CONTEXT:
Ensure IT Virtualization and Automation Systems have a High Uptime and are able to cater to business requirements, by managing and monitoring vendor activities.
B. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Performance Infrastructure computing and fine tuning of the hardware and software components for the performance enhancement of the service being offered to the customers through the applications hosted in the data center.
- Design and implement Ooredoo's infrastructure storage.
- Plan, design and maintain for OS platform, database and middle ware
- Plan, build and design Virtualization ( Hypervisor, Vmware, Cloud Management platform)
- Plan, build and optimize IT Service quality assurance platform
- HP SM
- HP Site Scope
- HP BSM
- HP TeMIP
- Vmware platform Installation and Data in resolving issues related to delivery networks.
- Coordinate and verification with vendors for project and support related issues.
- Liaise with other department for IT infra , pro-actively resolve customers and subscribers.
- Concerns of all systems/service related issues and analyst health check tickets by using oracle data base.
- Supervising all kinds of testing before introduction the setup into production and non-production
C. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years of experience VMware ESXi, vSphere, vCenter, vRealize Automation and vRealize Operations Manager
- Experience in Blade Server,Storage,Network,Backup,Data Center
- Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting of Windows Server and Linux Operating system
- Experience in SQL & Oracle will be an added advantage.
- B.C.S.c / BE (IT)/ BE(EC)
Only successful candidates will be contacted by Talent Acquisition Team and the rest will keep a record of your application in our data base so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future. We prefer this position for Myanmar Nationality.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv