VAC6453 - Pricing Senior Manager
Marketing & Communications
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
- Responsible for overall definition of Ooredoo Myanmar's pricing strategies for a portfolio of products and services.
- Ensure collaboration with the Finance team, Device Management team, Product & Service team and other internal partners to formulate pricing propositions for new and existing products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring pricing strategies contribute to increase ARPU, profitability and financial standing of Ooredoo Myanmar.
- Monitoring of pricing strategies deployed by other operators in order to protect and improve the competitive pricing leadership of Ooredoo Myanmar.
- Responsible for ensuringregular market survey and analysis of trends in market pricing, data pricing, 3G pricing, market evolution, new pricing structures, as well as for leveraging market insights to inform definition of appropriate pricing propositions for long term profitability optimization.
- Ensure the development of clear valuation metrics/KPIs of the revenue related to pricing initiatives.
- Ensure communication of pricing value proposition strategies across the commercial team and overall company.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed within the Marketing team and overall organization.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Telecommunications, strongly desired. Graduate degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years required in leadership roles within pricing and marketing groups required.
- Proven history of developing and implementing successful pricing strategies within the telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to tailor messages to different audiences.
- Ability to understand competitive device pricing environment. Strong understanding of 3G technology pricing.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the telecommunications landscape/ecosystem in Southeast Asia and globally, demonstrated by effective relationships
- Ability to identify and make recommendations around micro/macro trends from both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Ability to use computers to increase productivity (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
Technical & Non technical:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and vendor management
- Fluent in English
- Planning, implementation and Organising
- Creativity and Innovation
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv