VAC6452 - IP Planning Manager
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
Conduct IP Network Architecture Design , Planning , and manage team with regards to the IP/MPLS network and ISP network.
Basic Qualification & Skill:
- BSc in Computer Science or BE IT or BE EC
- Minimum CCNP R&S or CCNP Service Provider Certified – Preferred
- CCIE advantage
- Excellent Knowledge IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP routing protocols.(MPLS/BGP/IS-IS/OSPF)
- In-depth knowledge of OSPF,BGP,IS-IS and MPLS with experience administering these protocols in small, large and distributed network will be added advantage.
- Hands-on Experience deploying and maintaining wide area networks with emphasis on BGP/OSPF/IS-IS/MPLS.
- Knowledge on Fiber technologies like DWDM and Microwave will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Deep working knowledge of Ethernet/layer2/Layer3 switching/VLAN principle.
- Excellent TCP/ IP networking skills
- Understanding of Telecom networks will be a added advantage.
- Pro-actively perform corrective maintenance design and knowledge transfer for IP/MPLS network to peers.
- Prepare the analysis of the short-term or long-term capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling.
- Performance & capacity monitoring skills.
- Planning for network scalability and upgrades for a 3-year or 5-year strategic plan
- Dimension IPMPLS network based on core , RAN, or new marketing forecast.
- Support procurement and Legal team during RFP or contract preparation and finalization.
- Follow up with the vendors and solution integrator for all activities mentioned above.
- Multivendor products knowledge especially ALU, Huawei, and ZTE.
- Management skills, ability to define scope of work, responsibility matrix, and SLAs for vendors. Delegate tasks and projects to subordinates and follow up on completions
- Network Auditing skills, before new vendor deploy equipment run POC, after deployment auditing vendors equipment performance.
- Troubleshooting skills, support operation in case they have major outage or at any time they request support.
- Network security knowledge.
Personal Traits & Special Skills
Creative & Solution oriented
Good communication skills
This position is only for Myanmar Nationality have to base in Yangon.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv