VAC6439 - Retail Store Supervisor (Mawlamyine)
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Mawlamyine
- Deputize for the store manager in managing the store operations by providing leadership and supervision to meet and exceed assigned targets.
- Contribute in overall daily store operation include manpower planning, coaching, discipline management, compliance and BOH administration.
- Ensure submission of daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and other necessary data as required by HQ
- Facilitate in the development and execution of sales initiatives (in and out bound) that would support delivery of set sales objectives.
- Jointly plan with store manager (and maintain) adequate stock inventory level in line with market demands and set inventory policies that would be essential to support BAU, sales activities / programs
- Continuous learning of products and services in the Ooredoo portfolio. Deep understanding of the IT systems, CRM and other software and absolute fluency in all processes related to Sales and Customer Care.
- Responsible of delivering the required service level standards and customer experience
- Capture customer feedback and interact with store managers for continuous improvement.
- Handle customer complaints efficiently and appropriately.
- Training and coaching new and existing staff for readiness to handle new products and services launched from time to time. Additionally, up skill staff for ongoing development
- Contribute in generating a work-friendly environment in the Retail stores.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks and duties as assigned by your immediate superior as required.
- Foster collaborative relationships with internal functional divisions.
B. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Achieve Monthly Activations as per AOP expectations
- Achieve MonthlyTop Up’s Activation as per AOP expectations
- Achieve MonthlySIM sales as per AOP expectations
- Achieve Monthly Device Sales as per AOP expectations
- Ensure staff satisfaction survey results of 85%
- Maintain standards of displays, POSM & housekeeping in line with audit checklist
- Maintain staff levels in line with H/O guidelines
C. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience in FMCG or Teleco
- Previous managerial position in a customer facing sales driven organisation.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft applications.
- Team Work
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Results Orientated
- Conflict management
- Selling Skills
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Diploma \Degree in Commerce\ Marketing ( Preferable)
Only successful applicants will be contacted by Talent Acquistion Team from Ooredoo Myanmar Limited. For unsuccessful applicants we will keep your application in our database for any suitable vacancies arise in future. We prefer this position for Myanmar Nationality.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv