VAC6437 - B2B Account Senior Specialist (Government)
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
Essential Job Functions
- Sell B2B products, Mobile – Voice/Data - and ICT services as provided by the Company, so as to meet the sales target
- Manage key clients to ensure sales and retention KPI’s are met for each key account – developing account plans in line with company requirements.
- Operate in a manner that maximizes company profitability while reducing unnecessary costs of company operations, and in a way that reflects well on the image of the company.
- Ensure personal Sales processes, reporting and systems management are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend all meetings called by management.
- Target to make 8-10 contacts and 4 sales appointments a day. Need to be prepared to call and meet up with contacts in the business community to develop prospective and maintain existing clients on a regular basis.
- Attend local company events, and network within the business community at every opportunity.
- Provide feedback to AM on issues in the field including Client condition, market updates, competitor activity, marketing and product acceptance.
- Other tasks requested by management that are reasonable and appropriate.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- Previous outbound B2B sales experience – min 6 months as a field rep.
- Able to commit long hours at launch – not in a position of having to go home at a set time, or unable to work weekends.
- Able to Speak English at a reasonable level.
Minimum Entry Qualifications
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv