VAC6426 - Customer Experience Manager_ Operations
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
A. ROLE & CONTEXT:
Be a single point of contact from Technology Operation, to support continuous optimization of OML internal customer experience at all touch points of Enterprise Departments (Contact Centre, Technology Planning, Sale, Marketing, etc.). Also PMO for technology operation projects and coordination with different technology divisions
This role will manage all internal customer complaint management supporting activities between customer experience team and the managed services/ complaint resolution team.
B. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Be able to translate & map internal customer complaints/escalations into network related deficiencies / outages and be able to coordinate for improvement actions within Operation Technology.
- Define & implement Customer Experience KPI’s in Operation Technology, in coordination with Customer Operations, Sales, Marketing, etc
- Coordinate with market research team and research agencies to support timely and accurate execution of improvement conclusions, derived from customer satisfaction surveys.
- Analyze various market insights (churn surveys, internal metrics etc.), interpret them and identify critical improvement areas from customer experience point of view in order to trigger service improvement initiatives from Technology Operation prospective
- Lead/coordinate cross-functional Voice of Customer initiatives to drive continuous service improvement that will ensure sustainable growth of enterprise business
- Work collaboratively and constructively with Contact Centre. Drive alignment with internal stakeholders around delivering the branded experience, and help to streamline delivery.
- Demonstrate analytical thought and problem solving to bring innovative propositions to solve complex business challenges
- Act as a knowledge centre for expertise, best practices and methodologies relating to customer experience.
- Lead/coordinate monthly Customer Experience Steering Committees & ensure active engagement of all the stakeholders
C. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 5+ Years’ of experience in Customer Experience / Contact centre domain in and renowned Telecommunication operator
- Good understanding of the Telecoms market and drivers of customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Basic understanding of IT and Network Technology
- Basic understanding of Charging and Billing Technology (Huawei)
- Basic Project Management skill
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA preferred
- PRINCE2 Foundation preferred
D. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Ensuring continuous improvement Technology Operation Customer Experience KPI (Complains solved by Technology Operation, MTTR…etc)
- Publication of Technology Operation Customer Experience Reports & KPI management, accurate analysis & summary
- Ownership of improvement actions in Technology based on summary of Customer Experience reports.
- Audit Reports & compliance
E. KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports to :
Technology Operation Director.
Customer experience team & Contact Center team
Technology Operations team
B2B Sales team
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv