VAC6414 - Revenue Accounting Manager
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
A. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Timely and accurate monthly GL closing, detail revenue analysis, reporting and reconciliation of Prepaid & Postpaid revenue within the strict deadlines established by the management and ensuring:
- Revenue accounting / reporting related systems in place are generating the outputs, in keeping with the industry standards / Ooredoo Policies / regulatory requirements and taking action to resolve the matter/escalate deviations to management.
- Reconciliation of revenue related Balance Sheet accounts, Content Providers & Loyalty Program operation & settlements and revenue reporting in relation to these services
- Monthly revenue accounting and reporting and reconciliation to the billing systems in the respect of Prepaid & Postpaid services. Development and continuous enhancement of monthly and ad-hoc reports from billing system (Billing system, IN and Data Warehouse etc) to facilitate revenue accounting and reporting in timely and accurate manner.
- Analyzing new schemes being launched in the market & ensuring alignment of revenue recognition policies.
- Work closely with Revenue Assurance and IT teams/systems, analyze system reports to timely reporting of functional system problems and follow up to ensure that they are resolved in an effective manner.
- Provides functional support in the developing various billing and accounting reports/systems to facilitate result oriented work environment.
- Validation of payouts of VAS vendors, distributors/dealers payouts from various data sources in order to ensure accuracy & timely payout.
- Handling Internal & Statutory audits.
- Managing & developing team.
Supporting the implementation of the new billing system from an accounting perspective
- Supporting with user acceptance testing and system integrators
B. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Timely and accurate GL Closing
- Timely and accurate Submission of monthly GL reconciliations
- Generation of various analytical reports to facilitate management decision making
- Timely Invoicing, Collection/Payment
- Resolving audit points
- Collaborative & good team member
C. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 4 to 6 years accounting experience preferably in billing and accounting
- Good Knowledge of SAP, MS excel & MS access
- Familiarity in Telecom practices and procedures would be an added advantage
- Good spoken English
Minimum Entry Qualifications
Degree in Accounting/ Management or part qualifications in equivalent professional accounting Qualification like CA / CIMA / CMA
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv