VAC6380 - Forecasting, Reporting & Scheduling Manager
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Mandalay
Role Title: Forecasting, Reporting & Scheduling Manager
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Business Support
Division: Customer Experience
Department / Section: Business Support
The focus of the role is on the preparation of budgets, planning of staffing forecast and schedules for the contact centre. To manage the scheduling of people throughout the Contact Centre in such a way as to resource the fluctuating call volumes whilst accommodating the need to deliver outstanding customer service, maintain commercial reality and recognise the importance of a disciplined but fair approach in managing work patterns of teams and individuals.
Business Support is a critical differentiator of OM’s business strategy.
This role is integral in ensuring that the operation of contact centre has up to date forecasting & scheduling, main service level and how to meet the target of contact center operation that need to be supported..
C. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To manage the Workforce management processes and procedures to ensure adequate manpower staffing for the contact centre and the right schedule
- Implement appropriate tools and solutions to consistently provide schedules and staffing for the contact centre as required
- To design, in co-operation with Managers an appropriate scheduling platform for the Contact Centre.
- To liaise with other departments in OM in order to identify initiatives or situations that will impact on present and future call patterns.
- To management and maintain our SLA within the target.
- To continuously monitor call patterns and call centre statistics to evaluate schedules in relation to customer service and financial considerations.
- To liaise with Team Leaders to ensure team events can be accommodated within the schedule.
- To inform Contact Centre Management of all changes in schedules and develop a communication procedure to manage individual requests.
- To manage an accurate record of attendance for every individual in the Contact Centre and alert management to exceptional situations.
- To manage WFM team to get the right schedule with our calls pattern including leave management
- To give daily , weekly and monthly report to management about for scheduling and give suggestion to improve workflow
- To develop ,maintain and forecast for manpower planning
- As a SPOC/project owner for BS projects
- Maintain project logs detailing project progress and discussion with management
- Take part in testing as required for product and project launch
Team working, coaching, guiding
- Works as part of the Customer Experience team
- Close liaison with Contact centre Management, Training and other related department such as IT, MKT, etc..
Business impact of role
- Attention to detail is vital and any error in data on reports could lead to inappropriate or incorrect action taken by the management team ( ie: poor manpower planning, incorrect reporting of KPIs to lead management )
- Major decisions, those involving manpower management and identifying key customer problems could result in high manpower cost, poor customer satisfaction and loss revenue from customer churn
D. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Timely delivery of all schedules and forecasts for the Contact Centre to optimise service levels and budget
- Timely delivery of all Key reports for Customer Experience WFM
- Accuracy of data provided
- Delivery of Workforce management process and procedures Proper administration and documentation of the Customer Experience budget
F. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- Experience in workforce management concepts and tools : headcount calculation, scheduling, budgeting
- Experience in Workforce Management tools
- Proven analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail in addition to developed project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player, with sense of commitment , ability to communicate, influence and persuade at all organizational levels
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- At least 4-5 years experiences in a similar position preferably in the telecommunication industry
- Contact centre experience an asset
- Bachelor degree from University
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv