VAC6239 - Power Senior Engineer
Full Time - Permanent
Myanmar - Yangon
A. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure Preventive, Predictive, Corrective and Breakdown maintenance of all Electrical and Power utilities equipment used in Network & IT Operations.
- Periodic review of Managed Service Contractors and vendors for operations and maintenance for ensuring SLAs, Up time, MTTR, MTBF and adherence of desired Quality standard.
- Ensure performance report generation for daily / weekly / monthly network performance & statistics.
- Should be able to analyze reports & summaries conclusions in pro-active manner.
- Conduct analysis of performance reports and outage patterns to evaluate power status and propose capacity enhancements , as & when required
- Conduct technical and feasibility studies for new products and services and produce feasibility report.
- Produce Functional and Technical Specification documents for new products and services.
- Participate in cross functional meetings with key stakeholders involved in the development and deployment of network services in order to define best solutions for existing , as well as new products and services.
B. EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 3+ Years’ of experience of Power Operations & Management in a renowned Organisation. Telecom operator experience preferred
- Hands on experience on all Electrical and Power utilities like Rectifier system, LT panels, DCDBs, Battery Banks, UPS , Diesel Generator sets , SPD’s , etc.
- Good knowledge of telecom network infrastructure setup & operations, including Core, RAN & Transmission Network
- Strong Ability to analyse and diagnose performance issues from Reports
- Proactive , team player & keen to learn
- Good knowledge in identifying and developing Systems Requirements and Systems Specifications
- Good written & spoken English ability.
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- B.Sc. / Engineering degree in Electrical
C. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (Optional):
- Ensuring delivery & SLA adherence from Contractors.
- Timely publication of performance reports, accurate analysis & summary from Performance reports.
- Ownership of improvement actions, based on summary of Performance reports.
- Audit Reports & compliance
This position is only for Myanmar Nationalities.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv