VAC6579 - [ Talent Pool ] Senior UI/UX Designer
Full Time - Permanent
Indonesia - Jakarta
Responsible for design, developing new web and mobile application UI, including designing the UX, as required by customers and business owners.
It contributes to reduce and saving development cost 50% - 70% compare to use external vendors, whereas this cost saving is one of Digital Service key success factor i.e. to keep low cost. The Impact of this role are achieving competency building to be Ooredoo’s Innovation Centre and skill Centre, as well as make Indosat has more control on the solution or application. Low cost, high skill, and having control is very important for startup in Digital Services, and these factors that other companies had such as Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc when they build the companies as a startup. This impact will determine whether Indosat success or not in building Digital Service startup business. For digital businesses, customer journey represented through UI/UX is important part of the service.
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. The detail responsibilities are as follows:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to deliver user request.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science/Graphic Design
- At least 5 years of experience working in the UI design industry
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of tools and techniques for a range of clients
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- A good working knowledge of UX and Interaction Design
- A good working knowledge of UI design for web and mobile apps
- Experience with responsive design is a must
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience of delivering UI design projects to budget and deadlines
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Good understanding of digital business is a must
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies and principles is an advantage
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv