VAC7961 - Site Acquisition Assistant-North of West Bank
Networks & Engineering
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - North of West Bank
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Joining sites survey team to locate the best technical leasable option.
- Explaining all related issues regarding GSM sites i.e. Health, technical, legal issues.
- Handling negotiations with landlords on lease agreement terms.
- Preparing the needed documents and authorities’ requirements to submit and get authorized approvals for installing and operating the sites.
- Coordinating with other departments for any activities needed to the site.
- Preparing and coordinating presentations for neighborhoods meetings or public hearings as required.
- Providing the required contribution in acquiring radio and TRX sites.
- Prepare a daily progress report.
- Follow up with owners during and after implementation.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum one to 3 years of experience (fresh graduates are welcomed to apply).
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Good communication and negotiation skills providing clear and concise writing and verbal image.
- Challenge-directed and self-motivated.
- Advanced computer skills especially the MS office suit and the related computer programs.
- Proficiency in Arabic & English (oral and written).
- Negotiation skills.
- Handle tasks under work pressure.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Team work and organizational skills.
- Excellent coordination and follow-up skills.
- Computer skills: Data base, Microsoft office.
- Languages: English (oral and written), Arabic (oral and written).
- Valid Driving license.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Professional Personal Photo