VAC6603 - Gaza - Drive Test Technician
Networks & Engineering
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Gaza
The major roles to the drive tester job is to collect and analyses drive test data on 2G, 2.5G network with Knowledge and experience as a positive in MapInfo tool, Drive test tool/tools and route analysis tool/tools.
Roles and Responsibilities::
- Following the Optimization and tuning process including the repeaters.
- Collecting and analyzing the drive test on request and in periodic schedule.
- Following the new sites drive test to be on air.
- Testing the radio performance for the newly integrated sites.
- Following the customer complains related to the radio and optimization issues.
- Following the Physical changes “Antenna types, Azimuth, tilting…” drive test collecting data.
- Collecting and Preparing and the needed data for the Propagation Model tuning .
Skills and Experience:
- Good Telecommunication Background.
- Good knowledge of 2G, 2.5G networks.
- knowledge / experience in MapInfo tool is plus.
- knowledge / experience with Drive test and route analysis tools is plus.
- Minimum 1 years experience in GSM or related fields.
- Strong Communication and organization skills.
- knowledge in the GSM as a comprehensive system is plus.
- Computer latency knowledge (Microsoft is must).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have a valid driving license is must.
- Ability to follow the routs and roads around all the West Bank regions is must.
- English should be good.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Persoanl professional Photo