VAC6599 - Gaza - Financial Accountant
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Gaza
Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the company’s accounts including upkeep of the general ledger, consolidation of financial records, and submission of accurate and timely data for financial reporting purposes. Responsible for subordinate accounting functions such as AP, AR, and GL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining general accounting systems, directing bookkeeping activities (i.e. recording disbursements, expenses and Revenue recognition, etc.).
- Responsible for company revenue recognition and reconciliation.
- Maintaining general ledger and collect the financial records from the various operational systems, and submits accurate data for reports on a timely basis.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and revenue accounts.
- Monitoring metrics and benchmarks for the accounting functions and works to continuously improve cycle time and error rate.
- Making recommendations for developing or revising internal procedures.Additional duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
- BA or equivalent in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of experience in related field.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- General knowledge government and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Skilled in math applications.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- coaching, counseling and supervisory skills
- experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Excel, database and financial systems software at an advanced level, crystal reports or other reporting software skills at a senior level.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph