VAC6562 - Gaza - Revenue Assurance & Fraud Analysts
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Gaza
Role Summary & Responsibilities:
Role Summary :
This function is expected to prevent, detect and investigate instances of fraud, as opposed to the Revenue Assurance function that investigates accidental losses.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Controlling high usage customers.
- Checking and monitoring activity on the subscriber provisioning processes.
- Coordinating with Network, Billing, Customer Care and IT staff to determine root causes of problems and ensuring that appropriate corrective actions are taken and records are recycled timely to prevent fraud cases.
- Analyzing/investigating issues covering multiple Revenue Stream to identify Fraud.
- Auditing contracts and sales application forms.
- Controlling new services, products and marketing campaigns from fraud assessment point of view.
- Tracking the test number usage and stopping the abuse of test numbers.
- Reconciling the Value Added Services between vendors and Wataniya Mobile reports.
- Liaising with internal and external parties on Fraud Management matters.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Management Information System / Computer Information System / or Information Technology.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- GSM experience is a big plus.
- SQL experience is a big plus.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiative and able to work independently.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in PC skills and Excel at an advanced level, crystal reports or other reporting software skills at a senior level.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Persoanl professional Photo