VAC6561 - NOC Engineer
Networks & Engineering
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Ramallah
Role Summry & Responsibilities:
Role Summary :
The role holder will be the primary Focal Point for Fault Management, Customer complaints Handling, Provisioning, and Performance Monitoring across all mobile network layers.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Monitor network alarms in shift based (24/7/365).
- Carry out efficiently all NOC related day to day activities (Fault Management, Performance Monitoring, and service provisioning) across all Mobile network elements.
- Escalate network faults to support teams within the agreed SLA.
- Managing and follow up all network maintenance work notifications for all business units.
- Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages.
- Producing Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of Network operation Performance.
- Provide remote technical assistance to field teams and ensure that field works are implemented without impacting the network health.
- Participate in the evaluation of current processes, procedures, and propose enhancements.
- Monitor the performance of the Mobile networks according to predefined thresholds.
- Enforcing adherence to the deployment process and quality control measures.
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Telecom / Electrical or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in related field, fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Personal Traits & Special Skills:
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivated team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Persoanl professional Photo