VAC6544 - Gaza - Civil Engineer
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Gaza
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support overall building/showrooms related strategies, policies and procedures in terms of maintenance and related issues.
- Implement systems and forms required for monitoring and assuring proper functioning of relevant activities.
- Ensures proper implementation of relevant strategies, policies and procedures.
- Prepares the department’s budget according to the approved procedures and timing
- Acts as a liaison between the Company and external sub-contractors, Owners, municipal and government agencies, within the building as necessary.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operation of the building/showrooms to include civil, electrical and mechanical works, ensuring the implementation of the proper procedures
- Submits periodically reports to the Manager on the conditions of the building and showrooms, work accomplished, upcoming work plans, constraints, etc.
- Negotiates with outside contractor’s best deal and monitors work completion and performance by contractors.
- Trains personnel in work techniques and safety procedures including handling of hazardous materials/wastes and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Maintains all files and building drawings, catalogs and proper record keeping.
- Receives and processes work requests from the different departments, prioritizes and generates work assignments for staff and contractors.
- Participates in different committees and studies relating to the department.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Minimum two years of experience in similar role.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills and providing clear and concise writing and verbal correspondence.
- Familiar with regulations and standards of civil work and design of telecom industry.
- Must be goal-oriented.
- Ability to work long hours in the office and/or in the field.
- Valid driving licence.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph