VAC6527 - Gaza-Procurement and Logistic Manager
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Gaza
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, development, implementation and maintenance of procurement, purchasing, logistics and distribution directives.
- Develop, maintain and manage a relationship with vendors and internal customers on all organizational levels that will deliver mutual benefits for the company and on the group level.
- Select and approve (local and international) suppliers or partners for the company, based upon a thorough selection process, in order to ensure that the supplier/partner selection is in accordance with the company strategy.
- Commercial end-to-end responsibility for negotiating and agreeing the best possible pricing and terms with the vendors confirmed by contracts within the company’s directives, rules and guidelines; authorized to make autonomous commitments and sign purchase orders within the limits of the approved authority matrix on behalf of the company in order to achieve the lowest possible total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Oversee the movement, distribution and storage of materials. Managers control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing products to ensure customers receive products on time. Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and planning.
- Supports Sales Organization in strategic situations.
- Ensure development and execution of career and development plans for all subordinates. Provide coaching when necessary.
- Maintain a professional and well-motivated team, ensuring effective use of resources.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of eight years experience in senior management level in procurement position.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or business field.
- Fluent Read, Write & Conversation in both English & Arabic Language.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication Skills.
- Strong attention to details required as work prepared by this position is presented to executive.
- Management for use in decision making.
- A good knowledge with local & International market suppliers is a plus.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph