VAC6526 - Gaza-Fleet Coordinator
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Gaza
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing work requirements throughout WM offices in multiple locations.
- Follow up requisitions for replacement and acquiring vehicles.
- Follow up with all the reports related to the vehicles.
- Coordinate the internal and external movements for the vehicles.
- Preparing the staff and the vehicles for Managers’ visits and movements.
- Follow up and schedule the Routine Maintenance for the vehicles.
- Oversees and approves administrative processing of paperwork required in the acquisition or disposal of equipment (e.g., title, registration, license, etc.).
- Reviews equipment maintenance invoices to ensure that proper maintenance was performed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same field.
- Good Knowledge in the roads and the places in addition to ability to use the maps.
- Very good experience in Driving with valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of vehicle mechanisms with ability to attend to minor vehicle maintenance issues. Ability to provide effective training methods to pass on mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent estimator of time.
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity in traffic laws.
- Good knowledge in Computer programs and MS Package.
- Ability to work long hours per day and on holidays due to emergency situations or work requirements as needed and asked for.
- Ability to Read and comprehend technical information (e.g., shop manuals, manufacturers' specifications, warranties, parts catalogues, service orders) to estimate repair or modification costs, reconcile charges and perform vehicle diagnostics and modifications.
- Ability to Analyse and compile information from various sources to make decisions or prepare reports as needed.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph