VAC6513 - Radio Network Optimization Engineer
Networks & Engineering
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - South of West Bank
Role Summary :
The Radio Network Optimization Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting, optimization, and enhancement of the radio network in a designated geographical area. His role is to achieve and maintain the best possible performance and highest efficiency of the radio network.
Roles and Responsibilities::
- Tuning the radio network (in a designated geographical area) to achieve and maintain the target Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of all the radio cells on daily basis.
- Detecting performance degradations and formulating the proper corrective actions.
- Preparing frequency plans for individual cells or for clusters of cells, both manually and automatically.
- Revising the sites/cells physical design and recommending modifications, including cell location, antenna type, height, azimuth, and tilt.
- Preparing Cell Design Data (CDD) for the new installed radio sites.
- Radio sites activation (drive test, parameters verification, and cell performance initial tests).
- Drive test preparation and analysis, and recommending radio optimization actions.
- Propagation and interference analysis.
- Radio traffic analysis and recommending expansions if needed.
- Radio features activation and tuning.
- Following up the customer complains related to the radio network.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to act proactively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (writing, reading, and spoken).
- Good Knowledge in the GSM system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Persoanl professional Photo