VAC6512 - Business Analyst
Full Time - Permanent
Palestine - Ramallah
Role Summry & Responsibilities:
Role Summary :
The Business Analyst role is to analyze and study the commercial business trends and patterns, discover insights hidden in customers’ data, monitor the performance of marketing campaigns and activities, and track all commercial KPIs.
Moreover, the Business Analyst performs a variety of tasks including but not limited to, producing all kinds of reports within this function, and coordinating and communicating with related stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Performing different statistical analysis on business data, and discovering actionable insights from customers’ data.
- Analyzing marketing activities outcome (promotion, revenues, traffic evaluation, subscribers, churn, and customers’ segmentation).
- Supporting different marketing areas in the conceptualization and definition of analysis that require internal data.
- Supporting different marketing areas in business case preparation and development.
- Producing daily, weekly, and monthly reports relevant to different marketing activities and all key business issues.
- Providing the standard reports required by each different area as well as ad-hoc information needed.
- Developing and maintaining marketing KPIs dashboard, ensuring a proper definition and data consistency for the presented information.
- Handling the process of gathering business reporting requirements through all Wataniya departments and ensuring their consolidation, completeness, as well as producing and implementing the business requirements.
- Managing projects on data marts and BI systems, developing business requirements related to BI and data definition, and ensuring data availability and integrity in the data warehouse.
- Developing and maintaining reliable sources of information to be used in business analysis.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position, experience in the telecom industry is a huge plus.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Business, Finance, or any related field.
- Solid experience in business analysis and data modeling.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis and tools (SPSS, SAS, R, …)
- Advanced skills in MS office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Possessing general financial knowledge.
- Good Project Management skills
- Possessing general understanding in the areas of programming, databases, and system design.
- Able to understand and translate new technologies and apply to marketing.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work with low guidance and minimum supervision.
- Superior attention to details.
- Excellent reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, energetic, and creative thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast pace environment.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Effective team player.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Persoanl professional Photo