VAC6480 - Director, Contact Center
Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Overall management of staff in the Contact Center, developing and implementing appropriate quality checks and procedures to ensure an accurate and effective Contact Center, Telesales/Telemarketing, Retention Desk and PAM Service desks.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
Develop and operate a multi-tenant Contact Center with multi service levels, depending on the segmentation strategy of Marketing.
Ensure Contact Center services are delivered to agreed standards and collaborate with Assistant Managers to optimize the business processes and identify areas for improvement.
Develop policies and procedures for the Inbound, Telemarketing and Business Analysis departments to ensure an efficient operation.
Work with the Assistant Managers to improve business processes and identify problems and implement improvements.
Develop strategies, plans and budgets to implement and achieve agreed business objectives.
- Review comprehensive periodic reports prepared and take action to implement improvements in key KPI’s.
- Advise the Director, Customer Services on the operation of the department, ensuring that constraints are communicated and plans to resolve those are developed.
- Review staffing levels by coordinating with Scheduling at each roster change
- Convene regular team meetings to encourage teamwork, develop internal communication and address process and procedural issues.
- Ensure the day to day management of the Customer Retention team in Contact Center in Line with Voice of the Customer Strategy.
- Manages the Team Leaders and staff in the Telemarketing function to ensure they assist customers to understand the product packages that are best suited to their needs.
- Develop and implement procedures and processes for dealing with out-bound campaigns
- Assist in producing and implementing new value- add services that ensure higher revenues from customers while optimizing customer service to reduce churn.
- Work with Team Leaders to optimize the business processes and identify and act on areas for improvement
- Review “outbound lists” generated by the system and arranges contact programs. Resolves walk in customer problems or direct written complaints relating to staff by contacting the customer direct.
- Resolves walk in customer problems or direct written complaints relating to staff by contacting the customer direct.
- Provides input for the development of strategies, plans and budget surveys and telemarketing sales plans to meet agreed business objectives.
- Ensures that the performance of staff meets, or exceeds, agreed revenue and service targets
- Informs and provides professional expertise to Team Leaders by convening regular participative team meetings.
- Liaises fully with Marketing, and Sales to ensure all deliverables are achievable within business systems and procedures.
- Manages the Retention / Save Desk function to ensure they assist customers in order to retain them as Ooredoo Customer
- Ensures Voice of the Customer complaints are followed up on and closed.
- Review weekly the number of customers saved in order to track operational efficiency.
- Manages the Personal Account Management function to ensure end to end customer service is provided to high value customers.
- Ensures that customer complaints are followed up on and resolved within agreed service level
- Work to improve customer churn ratio and increase revenue
- Manage operational efficiency for PAM Team.
- Proactively manage and motivate the team to be highly professional and results oriented.
- Work to improve employee performance through personal coaching and identifying training and development needs.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved.
- Ensure Individual Development Plans (IDP) are completed for all staff in accordance with Ooredoo Kuwait.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Customer Services or other superiors.
- Knowledge of Business legislation, Telecommunication regulatory environment, Telecommunication Regulatory Authority Telecommunications sector requirements
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent command of both written and verbal Arabic and English
- Bachelor degree in Engineering /Business/ Legal or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong management skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv