VAC6456 - Senior Specialist - Reporting & Analysis
Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Responsible for managing the user requirements, reporting, data preparation, information delivery , proficiency in at least one BI tool part of the BI portfolio, and specialised in at least one functional areas within Telco and BI competency.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics
Identify, analyze and codify input for the BI knowledge base and disseminate critical information to those who need to know
Design and create custom queries, dashboards, reports & interpret data for analysis using MicroStrategy or other BI tools part of the portfolio.
Provide daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports from the Data Warehouse.
Gather key business issues / requirements, formulate questions, conduct data analysis, and formulate findings and recommendation
Work cross functionally with other teams and departments for support and assistance
Ensure the data confidentiality and security.
Ensure SLAs with users and DWH team in IT.
- Manage specific BI related tasks and projects as delegated by the managers .
- Required years of experience based on progression ladder, relevant BI experience (Senior 5+)
- Experience in the Telecom industry would be an advantage
- knowledge of current Data Warehouse technologies, concepts and products
Strong knowledge of data warehousing, relational databases, SQL.
Strong knowledge using BI reporting tools, techniques, practices, and methodologies.
- Good knowledge of different business areas and concepts including marketing, sales, finance, strategy, B2C, B2B, and CRM
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Good command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Business/IT or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute
Strong Analytical skills
Strong Technical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv