VAC6157 - Senior Propositions Manager ( Omani Or GCC National )
Full Time - Permanent
Oman - Muscat
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As the Senior Proposition Manager you will be responsible of leading the development of relevant channel strategy in line with the overall segment strategy ensuring end to end execution of unique, differentiated value propositions, offers, promotions and campaigns. These value propositions will resonate with the target audience and deliver on the long term segmented B2B Ooredoo Oman revenue ambitions.
You will be managing end to end responsibility for developing channel strategy in line with overall segment strategy, from:
Opportunity review and analysis.
Alignment with key stakeholder.
Development and ownership of the roadmap.
Achieving management buy-in to the strategy.
Implementation of the agreed strategy.
Contributing to the overall segment strategy and annual business plan
Developing channel marketing plans and manage the channel proposition roadmap in line with the overall segment-marketing plan and roadmap, developing and executing channel tactical plans in order to achieve overall channel strategy hence segment strategy and growth ambitions, developing, managing, updating and tracking channel growth KPIs.
Implementing innovations by working with insights gathered from a number of sources such as market, technology, customers which resonate with target customers; assist in process of NPD:
Reviewing portfolio periodically to ensure current products, services and propositions remain relevant and revenue generating and recommend market changes and enhancements.
Identifying new revenue opportunities from new innovation, assess potential and bring into market.
Leading the development of GTM plan for new propositions and promotion launches and manage the end-to-end execution and implementation including the following areas: define, plan, develop, launch and manage; ensuring time-to-market is managed efficiently to facilitate the business to respond to market conditions effectively.
- Creation of marcomms briefs and socialising them with marcomm team and providing final approval of executions, collateral and visuals which effectively communicate the propositions through the correct channels.
- Executing tasks of the business segments “outward facing” activities i.e. External focused efforts to deliver offers and products to market: e.g. Marcoms, branding, sales training, channel management etc.
- Post implementation reviews for all relevant propositions launch.
- Defining channel tactical customer and sales programs, execute and track levers and provide future recommendations
- Designing and implementing retention related tactical channel plans, offers and propositions to ensure achievement of revenue and base churn targets.
- Working with the CVM team to develop and implement an initial CVM strategy for the segment.
Developing and identifying relevant micro segment CVM campaigns and align with overall strategy.
Developing CVM roadmap and manage changes based on business need for the channel.
Managing execution and tracking of CVM campaigns for the channel and identify and implement enhancements.
- Managing existing and new propositions through their lifecycle to ensure they continue to hit the required revenue targets and or.
- Identifying enhancements and implement accordingly.
- Proactively identifying initiatives that support revenue growth and or identifying revenue realisation enhancements.
- Identifying and tracking market, customer, technological and political trends relevant and impacting specific channel and overall segment using internal and external sources. This involves market research and internal analysis to understand the channel and segment’s needs and behaviours.
- Developing proposition forecasts and assumptions in light of market and customer trends and defend in relevant forums.
- Tracking the results of marketing initiatives through regular reports/analysis and identify and implement adjustment measures, if necessary
- Developing and measuring business goals through clearly defined metrics
- Production of weekly management reports in relation to the performance of the channel with recommendations of tactical initiatives designed to bridge any gaps that are identified or exist during the month and year to date.
You should have a minimum of 6 years years overall marketing experience preferably in telecommunications or closely related industry, 4 years’ experience in a proposition and product lifecycle development, knowledge of the channels and segments and its relevant drivers, understanding of finance, statistics and analytics, ability to understand the market through sophisticated analysis, demonstrable ability to develop B2B propositions, demonstrable experience in market trends tracking and analysis, MS Office Proficiency and Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic with a degree in management, marketing, economics or a closely related field. Masters and certifications from relevant bodies preferred.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv