VAC3865 - Executive Assistant
Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Providing complete administrative and secretarial duties including office management, time management, administrative duties and first point of contact interface with callers
- Provide administrative/secretarial service to Division Director, routing callers / correspondence as necessary and taking initiative in drafting. Complete replies where appropriate to ensure that all matters are dealt with efficiently / appropriately.
- Perform as the central person for both internal and external visitors, whose purpose it is to contact the director’s office, ensuring that only those with valid reasons may do so.
- Coordinate and facilitates the reception and logistical arrangements for visiting VIPs and dignitaries, ensuring observance of protocol and sensitivity to cultural aspects.
- Maintain records/files, replenishes stationery and arrange servicing of office equipment to ensure the Division Director can function effectively and with minimum disruption.
- Control/manage petty cash and maintain records of all invoices to match debit and credit of expenditure. Ensure balance availability at all times.
- Make travel arrangements in a time-effective way, including arranging complex itineraries/venues, ensuring most effective use of department time.
- Provide a time management/diary service for the Division Director to ensure effective use of time and attendance at all meeting at the appointed times.
- Make arrangements for meetings, including booking venue, ensuring all participants are aware of timing and adequate supplies of stationary are available.
- Observe and apply strict level of confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to work performance and in providing services for the administration of departmental operations.
- Takes initiative to identify and deal with problems and issues that arise to ensure smooth running of the department as a whole and as per agreement with Division Director.
- Establish, maintain & revise filing and record keeping system of all documentation. Classify, sort & file correspondence and other documentation.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- The Senior level will execute many of the same activities as the Junior and Mid level, but in addition, will typically work on more complex, larger and higher importance/impact projects. The Senior level will also typically be expected to deliver highly optimal results as a product of broader and deeper experience.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- 2+ years experience in a related field
- Good command of both written and verbal Arabic and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- 2 years Diploma
- Successfully completed a secretarial vocational training course(s)
- Competent in office automation tools i.e. PC, fax, typewriter
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv